TERMS & CONDITIONS
Music City Outdoor Expo
Deadline: January 4, 2024
1. Event hours: Saturday, Jan. 20th 9:00 am - 7:00 pm / Sunday, Jan. 21st 10:00 am - 4:00 pm CST.
2. Location: Williamson County Agricultural Expo Park - 4215 Long Lane Franklin, TN 37064.
3. Vendor Set-up: Friday, Jan. 19th 9:00 am - 8:00 pm / Sat., Jan. 20th 6:00 am - 8:00 am.
4. Breakdown: Sunday, Jan. 21st 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm CST.
5. Liability Insurance for gun vendors must be emailed to Shannon@Touchtheskyevents.com PRIOR to the event. Please list as additional insured "Touch the Sky Events & Promotions, LLC 5761 Dalton Pike SE Cleveland, TN 37323" AND "Williamson County Government 1320 West Main St. Franklin, TN 37064."
6.Your booth will be numbered - you will receive info through email with your booth info two weeks before the event.
7. Please stay within your allotted booth space and do not extend into the aisle ways.
8. Please pick up all trash in and around your booth space.
9. Sales tax is 9.75%, it is your responsibility to report your own sales tax.
10. Exhibitor’s booth must be open and staffed during show hours.
11. Exhibitors are not allowed to drink alcohol on premises or during show hours. .
12. Attending this show, you agree to stay the entire time. I respectfully ask exhibitors to NOT breakdown and leave early on day of show. If you pack up and leave early, you will forfeit your opportunity for being a vendor at future Touch the Sky Events / TN Outdoor Expos.
13. You must provide your own table(s), tent (optional), chairs, and any other items that make up your booth. We have tables and chairs available for rent if you need them.
14. In the unlikely, but possible situation: 21 days before the scheduled event, if we were faced with needing to cancel the event (tornado, earthquake, illness, death, venue inaccessibility, fire, flood, and other acts of God out of our control) there will be no refunds issued.
15. If YOU cancel your application for an event before the event application deadline, there is a $50 cancellation fee with your balance refunded to you, OR you may transfer the application to another event. If you cancel your application for an event ON the deadline or inside the 15 days leading up to the event, there are no refunds given at all nor are event application transfers available.
16. I understand that Touch the Sky Events will place the booths in the order they see fit. Booths are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
17. You may not be the only vendor selling your type of product/craft at the event.
18. Name badges will be distributed on Saturday and should be worn at all times. If there is another person who will take your place on Sunday, it is YOUR responsibility to transfer the name tag to them.
19. All guns must have locks and keys MUST BE REMOVED from all equipment.
20. Advertising - this event will be thoroughly advertised on radio, tv, billboards, social media, newspaper, and more!
21. If I pay for the Facebook Featured Vendor Promo, I understand it is my responsibility to email Shannon@TouchTheSkyEvents.com photos of my products/services to promote.
22. The Expo Park will be locked during the night hours. However, TN Outdoor Expos & Touch the Sky Events are not responsible for the safety of the property of exhibitors due to theft, damage by fire, accident, vandalism, or other causes. The exhibitor agrees that it will indemnify and hold and save the TN Outdoor Expo & Touch the Sky Events harmless against all claims, demands, actions, damages, loss, cost, liability and judgement again TN Outdoor Expos and Touch the Sky Events on account of any injury or damage to persons or property associated with this event. The exhibitor agrees and covenants that should the TN Outdoor Expos and Touch the Sky Events be made part of any litigation commenced by or against Exhibitor or relating to this show, the exhibitor shall and will pay any costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys fees and court costs, incurred by or imposed upon the TN Outdoor Expos or Touch the Sky Events by virtue of any such litigation.
23. Exhibitor agrees to exhibit only those products/services listed on the application.
24. Media release - As an exhibitor, you release to TN Outdoor Expos and Touch the Sky Events your photographic, television and all other similar rights to be used for advertising and promoting the event.
- Credit / Debit Cards
- Offline Payments